So, I am sorry to have to say this, but this project died. Quite a while ago. We were making this for out senior project in school. We graduated and this project died. I just now looked thought all the comments wanting approval and realized how much people actually loved this blog.
We were a 3 man team working on this project. We have since split off going our own ways to get a college education. I will personally communicate with the original members of this group to see if we can continue this project. If not I will consider continuing it on my own.
The posts on this blog were made in collaboration with Morgan (I am Vadim). He was much of the wit in the writing. I will do my best to keep the style of updates that we have had, but I cannot say they will be as good.
Update forever, hand in hand
So I haven’t updated in a while! This is due to the rare medical syndrome “lethargy”.
Lots of stuff has been done! Sort of.
Today I made it so the enemy can attack the players in the battle screen.
becuse these babby cant frigth back?
I’ve been working on the enchantments. They aren’t done.
Vadim has been working on spell file reading. It’s not done.
Reece has been working on sprites. They’re almost done!
-Morgan in ar
We’ve been playing a lot of TF2 lately. But we’ve also been working!
Eat a pizza, make another free.
Download today guys! AW YEAH.
The battle scene seems to be coming together quite nicely. Here, exclusive to you, is a top-secret look at the development of this amazing new technology.
I started coding the battle screen this week. It looks really bad!
We got SDL installed! SDL is Simple DirectMedia Layer, which is a set of graphics libraries. Our game now can display graphics! Here is a picture of our game at this time: